Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bakerzin M1 Promotion


M1 now has anniversary promotion and my favorite deals will be.............. Bakerzin 1 Free dessert for every main course!


My main course for the night will be Braised Pork Belly with Japanese Rice. It was my first time trying this dish and the braised pork belly is very tender and with melt-in-your-mouth fats. Guilty, evil but satisfying. But the dish was served warm and not hot. I wonder why....


Quote from my dining partner: "This dish is a personal experience."

Yes... I do have to say that I hate to share my warm chocolate cake too!

Main course usually range around 13 bucks and you get a free warm chocolate cake that cost around 10 bucks. Quite a steal isn't it?


And you get one happy Novia after a happy meal :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment