Friday, February 5, 2010

Langkawi 2010 - Day 3


Despite aching calves from island hopping and shopping, I was really excited for day 3! Berjaya provides free shuttle transport as it is pretty near Oriental Village.

Off to Oriental Village around 10am for cable car and some duty free shopping.


Hat was "forced" on me as someone thinks it looks really cute.... Cute indeed, but you will have to kill me first before I will actually wear it.


Traditional noodles to kick start the day.



Got two tickets. Ticket purchase was pretty fast but queuing up for cable car took us around 30 minutes.


Giant rotatory wheel



Cable car going off


Setting off!



The view was really scenic and it feels very breezy and peaceful.





Awesome view from top


Big grin on face with beautiful sunshine and soothing breeze.





Next stop


Walking down








View from cable car on the journey back to main station


There was a pretty run down deer & rabbit farm.


Trancing the bunny. This refers to the fact that many rabbits will become totally still if flipped onto their back as if they were comatose.


We proceeded back to the hotel around 330pm to freshen up and to get ready for the evening. Arranged sunset dinner cruise and they were suppose to pick us up around 430pm at the hotel lobby.

I specially gotten a new sundress and bikini for the specially arranged cruise dinner. But big hiccup came when the cruise manager called the recreation desk and told me on the phone that they are experiencing technical issue and will not be able to set sail.......................!!!!!!

As the trip was suppose to be a Birthday surprise for my beaut (I arranged a Birthday cake with his name written on it several weeks ahead), I was really disappointed as I do not have any backup plan.

After composing myself, we decided to go for a sumptuous seafood dinner.

Around Cenang beach, Orkid Ria which serves Chinese cuisine is really outstanding!


Oriental setups


Grilled tiger prawn


Look at the giant size!


Baby kailan with garlic


I'm still amazed by the size of the prawn


Teow Chew Steam Grouper


Butter lobster!!! - This is heavenly!!!


Strolling down the beach and found a chill out place with live band by the sea.




Lead singer on the left.


Close up on stage


Zoom in and you will find me singing on stage. Did a Birthday song and Yellow by Coldplay. My exclusive surprise Birthday gift just for my beaut. =P


Totally weird fella meditating on the beach just around the beach bar


He stayed really still even though the tide came in


And no response despite me placing a can of beer next to him


No response with close up flash


He finally moved when the band stopped playing close to midnight. He's totally awesome and friendly to have a snapshot with me! You ROX!


Back to hotel after midnight. Taxi fare cost RM25 for a 25 minutes ride back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment