Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Behind the scenes - Willy Foo


Was quite surprised when Willy dropped me a note on modelmayhem to request for a shoot today. Being a weekday, I had to apply leave in order to attend the shoot. Makeup starts around 1 hr 40 minutes before shoot and thanks to Alycia for agreeing to come over to help out despite last minute arrangement!

It's a test shoot with Leica M9 and Noctilux-M 50mm F0.95 that's worth a whooping 27k! (Camera body 11.5k and lens 16k) They call it the ferrari among the cameras. It's not an easy camera to shoot with indeed. The focusing is extremely challenging and I will need to maintain the poses for a substantial longer period. We started shooting around maxwell road, followed by red dot museum and within my condo area. As we were taking a break, we were contemplating about the next image for subsequent shoots. I mentioned that I will love to do a trash a gown shoot. Immediately, Willy called his friend to arrange for a gown rental. In order to capture motion, we need to be in a moving vehicle. Next, Willy actually called Audi to get an Audi A3. Kudos to him loh!


Changed gown, added veil, collected car. We are ready for business!


Pardon my monkey face, I have to point and go gaga over that darn expensive but powerful camera.


Finally a proper picture of me and Willy. Sorry loh... I'm not Fann but I also look not bad in wedding gown lah! (He's the appointed photographer for Fann's wedding yesterday @_@!)

We shot till evening and I have not eaten for the whole day. Exhausting shoot but extremely fun!

Ranked number 1 as my craziest photoshoot! Behold for pictures....

0 comments:

Post a Comment