Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank You, Julie & Julia!


Firstly, thank you Asian Food Channel for the pair of tickets to Julie & Julia movie!

I truly enjoy the show and felt inspired by Julie Powell. Julie has a day time job (which she didn't particularly like), turn to cooking for comfort and started food blogging. Her blog started to gain popularity, media attention and she finally managed to fulfill her wish to become a writer by having the opportunity to publish her own book. Best of all? Her story is now screening all over the world in movie theaters! How rocking cool is that???

I've always love cooking and cooking has a therapeutic effect on me. I blogged about my own cooking, food reviews and modeling. I was recently invited by an online media site as a guest columnist and my first article will be publish this very weekend! I certainly hope that the ball will starting rolling for Novia Lim! Muahaha!

I thank everyone for supporting me and giving me the opportunity to share what I love, enjoy and embrace!

1 comments:

Life Journal. | November 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM

KUDOS! Feel happy for you.And good luck in everything you do!!
loves loves.

Post a Comment