Monday, January 25, 2010

Digital Imaging Magic


I've always have a passion for multimedia especially digital imaging. Thanks to Aylwin and Felix for inviting me to the SUPER last minute shoot that was really fun. And I'm really inspired to whip out my..... mouse to play with some digital enhancements. (Yes yes yes... I NEED a Walcom board!!! Any kind souls will sponsor me one???)


Thanks Fann for the fantastic makeup! In this image, I have redrew the catchlight, moon and added in iris veins. The makeup was also touched up and enhanced further. A tighter crop was perform and some cloning on the top to focus the entire image on the face.


Red hot passion! I love the composition for this image. Basic cleaning up of the face was performed and as usual, I will redraw and enhance the eyes even more. Red cloth was cloned to lengthen it and a overall red gel like lighting was added to bring out the mood.

Photographer: Aylwin & Felix
MUA: Fann
Model: Cloudie & Novia

PS: Cloudie, if you are reading this, I hope you like the picture!!! =D

1 comments:

Loving you deeply and secretly | January 26, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Thank you so much Novia!! I really love your photoshop editing!! You're a genius!! I hope to work with you again!! Great to learn from you!!

Thanks Aplenty,
Cloudie

Post a Comment