Tuesday, January 5, 2010

French Food in a Breeze


Too lazy to cook? How about whipping up a 2 course french dinner within 30 mins? And yes... I mean real french cuisine!


Imported direct from France, I decided to try some classic french dishes.


Lobster Bisque - Simple heating up and serve.


Duck confit - Pan fry the duck leg till crispy on both sides.


And what can we do to the duck fats?


Pan fry some potatoes in them!


The lobster bisque was flavorful with rich aftertaste. It was my first time having duck confit and I would probably not categorize it as one of my favorite food for the time being. It's an acquired taste probably or having it out straight from a can didn't do justice to this famous french dish.

And it can be quite costly to a certain extent, 39 bucks for convenience and exotic taste direct from France. (Wine not inclusive, of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment