Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Juicy Fruity Diet Day 1, Night



Mum decided to join in the juice diet so I doubled the portion tonight. We have something orange :)

- 6/8 sticks of celery
- 2 green apples
- 3 carrots
- 4 cucumbers
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 pineapple

Not too sweet and has a very clear taste. 

Day one accomplished! My stomach was growling like embarrassing loud when I was in my facial appointment just now. The hunger pangs was rather unbearable for a short moment but passed easily. 

I stepped on the weighing scales 24 hours after my first weigh in. And guess what? 1.freaking7 kg, gone. Water/weight loss or rah rah rah. Let's see what happens tomorrow and day after. 

If this diet plan works, I'm so gonna adopt it pre/post Christmas and Chinese New Year baby! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment