Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Juicy Fruity Diet Day 1, Early PM



I survived till 11:15AM. Surprisingly, even though I am feeling a bit buzzed, I am not desperately hungry. 

Recapping the recipe for afternoon juice:

A pineapple a day

- 1/2 pineapple
- A bit of ginger (trying to jazz things up a little)
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 sticks of celery
- 1 green apple

 Keeping the juice in a thermal flask actually works out well. The temperature isn't too cold for a chilly office environment and does not make you feel more miserable.

The ginger jazzed up the drink quite well and I think I should incorporate more celery into my drinks since I like the taste and it is super healthy. Sweetness from the carrot and pineapple, zinc from ginger, a bit of tart, tanginess from the celery. This recipe is a keeper.

Updates from late lunch in a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment