Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Juicy Fruity Diet Day 1, Late PM


3PM alert! Ok, this might sound crazy but I am NOT hungry. It's not raining today but I'm feeling a bit chilly in office. Might be body temperature adjusting to the new diet. Slight headache, drop in energy level and it's a familiar feeling when I started the south beach diet. So all manageable.

Off to the nearby juice bar for some energy refill.



Beet, green apple and star fruit. Pretty nice color and taste good. Ok... Juice diet isn't too bad for now. I admit I was really skeptical to start with. Drinking juice still feels a bit miserable but I shall keep my chin up as the mindset is the utmost important factor in a diet. Commercial juice bar adds too much ice and it's brr....... cold.... Gonna brew a hot green tea now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment