Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Juicy Fruity Diet Day 1 AM


After yesterday's brief introduction with a simple juice dinner. Today let's officially kick start day 1 of juicy fruity diet! For 3 days, I'm only allow fruit and vegetable juice and some portion of fruits. I am pretty sure there's sufficient vitamins with the pile of fresh produce I'm having but I'll take my usual dose of multi vitamins just in case anyway.

How am I feeling now? 
I've been trying to eat healthy, reduced carbs and sugar. I can survive without rice, noodles, soda drinks and junk food with dedicated effort up to 6 days a week. But obviously I've been cheating for a while since I only see toning up but no weight loss. Nevertheless foundation to survive a new diet plan shouldn't be a problem.  

After one replacement dinner, I have to say weight is never the accurate benchmark to indicate your progress but it was rather encouraging to see a drop of 1kg overnight. Water loss yeah yeah I know. 

Felt hungry.... Didn't help when you engaged in an interesting culinary chat with a friend who's so passionate about food. Sous vide pork... Yeah I'm talking about you... Grr.... 

Night one. No problem. So let's start the actual fun! 



Gonna go orange for breakfast and early lunch today. I will take a big glass of juice before heading to work and second glass of juice around 11. 

For breakfast, I'm gonna have:

Orange Brekkie (Stupid name I know, will try to come up with more creative names. If I have the energy... :P)
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- 2 sticks of celery



This is something I will order at a juice bar, taste wise, I find it a bit too sweet for me. (I can't take too sweet stuff) Should have used all green apples. But still yum. 

For early orange lunch,

A pineapple a day (See... I'm trying)

- 1/2 pineapple
- A bit of ginger (trying to jazz things up a little)
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 sticks of celery
- 1 green apple



Didn't perform taste test, leaving the surprise for later. So thermal flask and gonna pop it in the fridge when I reach office. Will update on how "wonderful" it taste with late lunch posting in a bit. Stay tuned. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment