Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Juicy Fruity Diet Day 2, AM + Early PM


Exactly 24 hours later, my weight plunged 2kg. In one day, I'm back to my pre Birthday celebration weight (which I've celebrated for over a week)!! Woohoo! Still too early to rejoice so let's keep the juice diet going strong.

Woke up today feeling pretty decent, nothing shouts hungry. Must be body adjusting well. Took my usual multivitamins and there's a bottle of oolong tea (known to be good for dieting) so why not? *gulped, gulped*

Alright for breakfast and early lunch, let's experiment with new goodies.


2 servings: 

- 1 small box of blueberries
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 handful of wheat grass
- 2 carrots
- 3 cucumbers


Blended the blueberries and wheat grass as they don't juice very well and then poured it into the juicer (am I doing it right?) and taadaa....! What a gorgeous color.


I threw in an orange for the PM serving to get more juice and I'm definitely enjoying the creativity (or randomness)!

Noon Updates
Had the second serving of power juice around noon and feeling a bit hungry but still quite energetic. I wonder if its the daily dosage of biotin supplement (energy production, increase metabolism and improves hair + nails) that's kicking in or effects from detoxification. Couldn't mingle much with colleagues in the pantry while they are having lunch or I will steal a bite or two from their lunch boxes! And they think I'm crazy doing just juice even when it's just for a few days.

Gonna go groceries shopping again tonight. It's quite crazy how much stuff you've got to get thru the juicer to get such a small volume of juice. Karen will be tagging along and doing juice dinner together before our piano class. Yay peer support!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment