Monday, November 25, 2013

Post Birthday Detox Program Starts Tonight!


Alright!!! After a week of indulgence, my guilt trigger is now set off and I am self declaring war with fatty food for 3 days and my first attempt with juice diet. Last salad for lunch today.


P.S. The base is full of mixed leaves and spinach.

Will post daily updates if I survive... 

And here we go... 

A trip to Fairprice to pick up groceries.


We have spinach, wheat grass, celery, pineapple, carrot, cucumber, lime, dragon fruit, green apples and I have red apples, oranges and kiwis in my fridge. 


*Drums roll...* Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we will be going green, very green. 

Green with Envy
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 handful of wheat grass
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1 lime
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber 

I realized my juicer doesn't juice leafy vegetable very well. Probably need to top up with a blender to extract the goodness from the greens. 

And you know what? It actually taste not too bad! Dinner mission accomplished! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment